These days, a lot of distance education MBA universities have been established to offer study materials as well as practice tests to the students that have opted for an online MBA degree. The best part about all these universities is that they also conduct interesting and interactive sessions for the students so that they can learn several things.
Some of the finest distance-learning MBA colleges in India include the following:
1. ICFAI Business School: You are eligible to apply in this program if you are a graduate with an undergraduate degree in any of the disciplines. The time duration of program is of 2 years. ICFAI business school always focuses on providing a professional certification programs which is designed basically for improving the career of students. This college is located at Shankarapalli Road in Hyderabad.
2. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies: NNIMS is located in Mumbai and offers several post graduate courses which are approved appropriately by distance education council.
3. XLRI: This institute is in Jamshedpur. XLRI offers executive MBA programs for 1 year.
4. Indira Gandhi National Open University: IGNOU is located in New Delhi. It is very best in providing degree distance education program for MBA, DIM (Diploma in Management), and PGDIM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management).
5. Training and Advanced Studies in Management and Communications Limited: TASMAC offers distance learning programs that are intended mainly for the working professionals.
6. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning: This institute offers several correspondence courses for MBA. These include:
1. PGDIB - Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
2. PGDBA - Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Today, several top management schools have started offering distance education MBA programs to the students. Distance MBA in Pune as well as distance MBA in Bangalore is also gaining tremendous popularity. The reason for this popularity is that distance education help the students in saving both their study time and cost. As a result they can get a MBA degree in short span of time and that too without spending much money.
The admission in the distance learning MBA programs can depend upon the colleges. Some colleges take admission through the score card of GMAT i.e. Graduate Management Admission test, while some take admission keeping in mind different aspects such as work experience, personal interview performance, reference letter from faculty, academic reference, professional references, personal essays, and academic transcripts.
Distance learning colleges in India are doing a great job of providing MBA degrees to the student who can't go for regular courses due to some or the other restrictions. If you are thinking that distance learning MBA universities are not worth trying, then you are wrong. In fact, most of the students are opting for distance MBA in Pune and in Bangalore.
Distance Learning MBA is an easy option for all those who are either bounded with the work pressure or don't have enough funds to take part in the regular courses. It is one of the best ways to get the MBA degree and that too in short period of time.